If you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant, Connect Medical Clinic is here to provide you with the medical care you need to verify your pregnancy. Our services our offered free of charge in a respectful and caring environment.
- Laboratory-quality hCG urine pregnancy testing with immediate results
- Early pregnancy verification with ultrasound
- Evidence-based decision-making tool
For clients needing to confirm a pregnancy or making a decision about an unexpected pregnancy, Connect Medical Clinic offers laboratory-quality hCG urine pregnancy testing, which can provide results in 3-5 minutes.
If you are expecting, our medical staff is here to empower you to make a thoughtful, confident pregnancy decision.
Limited OB Ultrasound
If you have tested positive on a pregnancy test and are unexpectedly pregnant, the next step is to get an ultrasound exam, which measures the viability of your pregnancy and how far along you are. An ultrasound exam uses high frequency sound waves to capture images inside your body and is generally performed at seven to eight weeks of pregnancy. Although hCG tests are highly accurate in determining if you are pregnant, an ultrasound exam can do the following:
- confirm a viable pregnancy;
- identify if your pregnancy is located in your uterus (not ectopic); and
- give you a more accurate idea of how far along your pregnancy is.
Connect Medical Clinic offers limited OB ultrasound exams to qualifying clients free of charge. An ultrasound exam can be a useful tool for you in your decision-making process.