We’re growing and expanding our services!
SERVICES COMING AFTER MARCH 1:
- Gynecological Dysfunction
- Including (but not limited to) irregular menses, Postmenopausal bleeding, Breakthrough bleeding, Chronic pelvic pain, and Endometriosis
- Care after Miscarriage/Abortion
- Physical and psychosocial/emotional assessments after pregnancy loss;
- Infertility Evaluations and Preconception Care
- Working with couples who are ready to conceive and/or struggling to get pregnant;
- Hormonal/Endocrine Disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of PCOS and other hormonal imbalances
- Sports Physicals
- Providing young athletes with mandatory screenings
Connect Medical Clinic’s providers are committed to holistic reproductive care that does not prescribe or refer for hormonal contraceptives, but prioritizes restoring balance by correcting the source of the dysfunction.
Dr. Arnold is currently scheduling appointments for:
- Well-woman exams w/ Pap testing and breast exam
- Menstrual cycle care
Call our office at 483-9353 to make an appointment to see Dr. Arnold. Please note that we will set aside two hours for your wellness exam appointment to get to know you.