Connect Medical Clinic offers the Earn While You Learn (EWYL) Program, the mainstay of our educational programming. Each time patients receive education, they earn a pack of diapers and wipes for their baby. When participants deliver their babies or hit other milestones, they receive a large Gift Basket filled with clothing and other baby necessities. Here’s where you come in!
We depend on the generosity of our community of support to provide this practical support to families. At every moment, we seek to affirm the dignity of our clients, demonstrating to them that they and their children are worthy of receiving the very best. For this reason, we request donations of cash, gift cards, or select items in brand new condition.
Contact our office (email@example.com) for up-to-date information on our specific needs, or about organizing a Baby Shower with your community organization, church, or youth group.
Ongoing Items Needed Are:
- Wal-Mart gift cards ($10 each)
- Small packs of disposable diapers, all sizes (Huggies and Pampers preferred)
- Disposable wipes
- New diaper bags
- One bushel laundry baskets (for Baby Shower Baskets)
- Cash donations for transportation vouchers for eligible clients
- New copies of the book What to Expect When You’re Expecting