Period problems are common, but they are not normal. At Connect, our Cycle Care Services are designed to help you get to the bottom of your period problems and put your symptoms to rest for good.
Are you feeling…
- Tired of dealing with painful bleeding?
- Irritated by severe acne?
- Overpowered by outrageous mood swings?
- Annoyed by weight gain or facial hair?
- Concerned about coping with anxiety and depression?
- Scared because you don’t get your period at all?
- Understanding the reason behind your period problems.
- Knowing how to track your body’s daily signs and read the story they are telling.
- Being supported in making lifestyle changes that can balance your hormones.
- Being empowered with treatments to heal your underlying hormonal imbalance and resolve your symptoms once and for all.
For years, the standard of care for period problems has been to treat them with hormonal contraceptives, suppressing a woman’s natural cycle (1). This alleviates symptoms but doesn’t fix the underlying cause. Artificial hormones can have unwanted side effects and are not tolerated well by all women. And what happens to those who are open to becoming pregnant, but find their period problems intolerable?
At Connect, our medical team will work with you to resolve the root cause of period problems by helping you balance your hormones, restore your health, optimize your fertility for when the time is right, and put your symptoms to rest.